Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations are accepted at any time prior to your scheduled pickup date and time. You can reach us by calling the 24×7 Customer Support line at any time [email protected]
1. What are the cancellation terms for outstation, one-way rentals, local rentals, and airport transfers?
- If you cancel your reservation within 04(four) hours of the scheduled pickup time and date, it will be treated as a No-Show. There will be no refund in such cases, and the entire booking amount/advance will be treated as cancellation charges.
- The cancellation Charge will be applied if your booking is canceled between 4 and 24 hours before the scheduled pickup date and time. Within 21 days, any remaining balance will be credited to the customer’s bank account.
2. In the event that I cancel my taxi package/tour package/holiday package/round trip/wedding car rental, what are the terms and conditions?
- All the cancellation requests for the taxi package/tour package should be done via email [email protected]
- When a tour/taxi package is canceled 30 days or more before the tour date, 100% of the total amount will be refunded to the customer’s bank account.
- Cancellation between 7 to 15 days prior to the tour date will result in a deduction of 50% of the advance amount, and the remainder will be refunded within 21 days.
- We will deduct 75% of the advance amount in case of a cancellation between 2 and 6 days before the tour date, and the rest will be refunded in 21 days to the customer’s bank account.
- Taxi packages, tour packages, and holiday packages that are canceled between 16 and 30 days before the tour date will be deducted 25% of the advance amount, with the remaining amount returned to the customer’s Vizag Taxi Hub account within 21 days.
- If the booking is canceled between 1 and 48 hours prior to arrival, there will be NO REFUND.
- After Sharing driver/vendor details NO REFUND is applicable.
3. Is it possible to cancel my booking in the middle of the journey?
It is possible to cancel your booking trip in the middle of the journey, but you will have to pay the full booking amount to Vizag Taxi Hub. Will I have to pay the full booking amount if you do not pay the estimated amount?
4.The refund will be remitted to you within 21 working days if you qualify for a refund under the cancellation and refund policy .In case of any issues write us at [email protected]
6.The cancellation charge will be waived if your driver/vendor takes too long to arrive at your location for any reason.
7.On the scheduled pickup date and time, if you don’t show up and/or your assigned driver/vendor is unable to get in touch with you on your registered telephone number, the No-Show will be treated as a cancellation with no refund if you are not at the pickup location. After a reasonable period of half an hour from the scheduled Booking time, the driver/vendor may treat the Booking as cancelled
8.It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to notify Vizag Taxi Hub 24 hours prior to the departure time of any delays or reschedulings, and to inquire from Vizag Taxi Hub about car availability at such rescheduled time..
9. You will be entitled to the complete advance amount paid by you for the booking in your bank account if the assigned driver/vendor cancels the ride without a valid and reasonable reason at the last hour. Vizag Taxi Hub will not arrange another cab in a reasonable amount of time.
10. In the event that the cancellation of your booking is caused by external unavoidable forces beyond the control of the human mind, such as epidemics, floods, fires, strikes, lockouts, terrorist acts, riots, or force majeure, all advance payments will be refunded to the customer.
11. It will be treated as NO SHOW by the customer if your booking is cancelled after you have been matched with your driver/vendor and taxi. In such cases, there shall be NO REFUND, and the entire booking / advance amount will be considered a cancellation fee.
12. For booking cancellation, you need to cancel the booking from your end through your registered Email ID or by calling to the Vizag Taxi Hub. If you face any issue please mail at [email protected] with all details.
13. On special occasions such as Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, Christmas etc, New Year, Holi, no cancellation is entertained for product/services booked through Vizag Taxi Hub sales team online, offline, or over the phone. There is no cancellation or refund available for these limited-time offers.
14. Due to the shortage of cabs during peak hours or festival sessions, cab charges can be increased, but if the customer confirms the increase charges on the updated prices and cancels the booking after receiving the driver/vendor cab details, the advance amount will not be refunded.
15. If vehicle breakdown or other genuine reason occurs at the driver’s or vendor’s end, Vizag Taxi Hub reserves the right to change the driver and taxi/tempotraveller/luxury car details before boarding. In such cases, cancellation and refund requests will not be accepted.
16. In case of natural disaster, strike, road jam, lockdown , road construction, heavy traffic, Vizag Taxi Hub will not be responsible for cancellation/delay of service. Therefore, NO REFUND will be given.