In South India, the Lambasingi Hills are commonly referred to as the “Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh.”. You can sometimes encounter snowfall in the Lambasingi Hills in winter. A few hours of sunlight fall in the morning during seasons other than winter, but it is cold. Due to the high temperatures hovering near the freezing point, dew turns to ice instead of snow. There has been a case of this happening once in the past and it has since become a legend surrounding the area.
Located about 100 km north of Visakhapatnam, Lambasingi is a hill station that is located at an elevation of 1000 meters / 3280 feet above sea level. Plantations of pepper and coffee are operated by locals. Lambasingi Hillock becomes foggy and cool from the cool wind coming from the Chintapalli area’s forests and valleys. There is a temperature range of 0 to 10 degrees Celsius during winter. Temperatures sometimes fall below 0° Celsius in winter, the coldest months of the year being December and January.
Sightseeing places in Lambasingi
- Lambasingi View Point
- Kothapally Waterfalls
- Strawberry Plantation during winter season
Price: No Entry Fee.
Timings: Open 24 hours (Best time to visit early morning sunrise)
- We can pick you up from your home or hotel in Visakhapatnam
- From Vizag, select a cab for Lambasingi sightseeing as per the itinerary provided above
- Driver, fuel and cab
- Toll-gate Charges if any
- Entry fees and parking fees at tourist sights in Lambasingi
- Breakfast, Lunch or any meal
- Lodging or accommodations in Lambasingi
- Vehicle beyond the mentioned time duration
- Vehicle beyond the designated tour route