Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayanaswamy Temple or Annavaram Temple is a Hindu Vaishnavite sanctuary arranged at Annavaram town on pampa waterway bank in East Godavari District, of Andhra Pradesh state, India. The sanctuary is on a hillock named Ratnagiri. Annavaram is one of the most acclaimed Holy Shrines in India and getting a charge out of second spot after Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh.
This sanctuary is situated in Annavaram which is 30km away from Pithapuram and 108 km away from Visakhapatnam. Sanctuary is found 4 km away from Annavaram transport stand and 5 km away from Annaavaram Railway station. this is situated on Ratnagiri slopes
The sanctuary is worked in the Dravidian style.The managing god Lord Satyadeva with his partner Sri Anantha Lakshmi on one Side and with Lord Siva on the opposite side took his dwelling place on Ratnagiri. At first a little shed was developed in 1891 when the symbol was found. Later a sanctuary was worked in course of time with the participation of residents and different aficionados of the close by towns. In this way the sanctuary was reproduced during 1933-34, with locally accessible stone. Later when the equivalent came to dilapiated condition, it was reproduced during 2011-2012.
1. The sanctuary of Sri sita rama ,as keshatra palakulu.
2. The hallowed places of vana durga and kanaka durga.
3. The sanctuary of gramadevatha (Village divinity – Nerellamma)
4. NItya Anna dana kshetram
5. Satyanarayana Swamy Vratam complex
Close By Attractions:
1. Pithapuram Kukuteswara swamy Temple. 30 km away
2. Puruhutika Shakthi peetam. 30 km away inside Kukuteswara swamy complex.